In Parkland School Division, all members of our school community are expected to promote and demonstrate respect, civility and responsible citizenship.
With these goals in mind, everyone must:
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity.
- Respect differences in people, their ideas and their opinions.
- Acknowledge the right of everyone to be treated with dignity, at all times.
- Take appropriate measures to help those in need.
- Use non-violent means to resolve conflict.
- Honour the role(s) of persons in positions of authority.
- Show care and regard for school property and the property of others.
- Comply with all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
We are all models for the kinds of citizens we desire to be. We teach and learn by example.
The Division’s expectations for conduct are outlined in the following documents:
- Board Policy 18: Role of the Student
- Administrative Procedure 128: Culture of Wellness
- Administrative Procedure 360: Student Discipline
For more information on Wabamun School's policies, please see our Student Handbook.